Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring (F17AS00170)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Lake Superior State University under justification 505DM 2.14B, 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,708.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00170) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00171||Great Lakes Piping Plover Salvage Captive Rearing|
|F17AS00207||Great Lakes Piping Plover Banding and Field Coordination|
|F17AS00213||FWS BHA Work Fellow|
|F17AS00250||Research Grants (Generic)|
|F17AS00258||Wolf Livestock Demonstration Project Grant Program (WLDPGP)|
|F17AS00255||Status of Cisco in Western Lake Superior|
|F17AS00285||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F17AS00296||Section 7 Consultation Manual for Rapid Response to Dreissenid Mussels|
|S17AS00003||Not-for-profit AMD Reclamation (WCAP)|
|L17AS00225||Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures|
|F17AS00291||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|P17AS00664||Yosemite Valley Vegetation Management Crew|
|F17AS00289||Invasive Spartina Eradication & Tidal Marsh Restoration Project|
|P17AS00738||Wilderness Character Map for Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Park Unit: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve|
|P17AS00735||Resilient Hawaiian Communities|
|P17AS00755||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|F17AS00371||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017|
|P17AS00836||Administrative Support for the Upper Columbia Basin Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00840||American Samoa Coral Reef and Marine Resources|
|P17AS00847||American Samoa Community and Youth Engagement|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00170", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: