Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring (F17AS00170)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Lake Superior State University under justification 505DM 2.14B, 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,708.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
Previous opportunity: USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00170) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00171||Great Lakes Piping Plover Salvage Captive Rearing|
|F17AS00207||Great Lakes Piping Plover Banding and Field Coordination|
|F17AS00213||FWS BHA Work Fellow|
|F17AS00250||Research Grants (Generic)|
|F17AS00258||Wolf Livestock Demonstration Project Grant Program (WLDPGP)|
|F17AS00255||Status of Cisco in Western Lake Superior|
|F17AS00285||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F17AS00296||Section 7 Consultation Manual for Rapid Response to Dreissenid Mussels|
|S17AS00003||Not-for-profit AMD Reclamation (WCAP)|
|L17AS00225||Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures|
|F17AS00291||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|P17AS00664||Yosemite Valley Vegetation Management Crew|
|F17AS00289||Invasive Spartina Eradication & Tidal Marsh Restoration Project|
|P17AS00738||Wilderness Character Map for Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Park Unit: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve|
|P17AS00735||Resilient Hawaiian Communities|
|P17AS00755||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|F17AS00371||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017|
|P17AS00836||Administrative Support for the Upper Columbia Basin Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00840||American Samoa Coral Reef and Marine Resources|
|P17AS00847||American Samoa Community and Youth Engagement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00170", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: