Apply for HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.587.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Public Engagement with Historical Records
Previous opportunity: Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NA 1236||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DDTI 0219||Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PD 1201||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP SATC 0224||2017 State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CY 1238||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1266||National Training and Development Initiative for Foster/Adoptive Parents|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF YO 1241||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA EECC 0211||Engagement and Older Adults Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ALGG 0227||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2017)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP MINC 0232||National Center for Benefits Outreach & Enrollment|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD HAVA 0231||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CU 1229||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CU 1230||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse in American Indian/Alaska Native Communities|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CY 1239||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD ILTA 0228||Centers for Independent Living Training and Technical Assistance Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CX 1233||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP DNTC 0233||Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA INNU 0235||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R01 1275||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1276||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Newport News and Hampton, Virginia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF ANA NL 1235", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.