USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017 (USDA FNS ICN FY2017)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.587.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS ICN FY2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA OP 006359||RREA - National Focus Funds|
|RFA 615 17 000004||FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY|
|RFA 615 17 000006||Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 18 01||IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT|
|7200AA18B00002||The Farmer-to-Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01||MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
|7200AA18RFA00007||Seed Systems Support Activity|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 001||Kansas 2018 Conservation Innovation Grant Announcement|
|USDA NIFA OP 006510||Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC)|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006528||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects RFA|
|USDANRCSPA1801||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 006534||TCRGP Tribal College Research Grant Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS ICN FY2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: