THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Lake Superior Monitoring and Research- APIS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (NPS NOIP17AC00246)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Lake Superior Monitoring and Research- APIS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00246) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP15AC01749||CESU GRRI – Leadership, Coordination, and Administrative Oversight for the Great Rivers Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00408||Wild about Nature: Connecting People with Nature|
|NPS NOIP18AC00040||Evaluating Post-Flood Sandbar Succession And Species Biodiversity Related To Listed Species Habitat- MNRR|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00246", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: