THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Lake Superior Monitoring and Research- APIS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (NPS NOIP17AC00246)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Lake Superior Monitoring and Research- APIS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: USDA-FNS-ICN-FY2017
Previous opportunity: Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC00246) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP15AC01749||CESU GRRI – Leadership, Coordination, and Administrative Oversight for the Great Rivers Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00408||Wild about Nature: Connecting People with Nature|
|NPS NOIP18AC00040||Evaluating Post-Flood Sandbar Succession And Species Biodiversity Related To Listed Species Habitat- MNRR|
|NPS NOIP19AC00045||Collaborative Nearshore Research in Great Lakes National Parks|
|NPS NOIP17AC00246 04||GLNF-CESU Lake Superior Monitoring and Research - APIS|
|NPS NOIP19AC00183||GLNF-CESU Conduct Deer Survey on NMI-SLBE|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC00246", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: