Apply for INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Lake Superior Monitoring and Research- APIS- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Previous opportunity: Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00176||Enhancing Visitor Experience through Noxious Weed Management|
|P17AS00177||Public Inforamtion Project|
|L17AS00057||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|P17AS00178||Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P17AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico|
|NPS NOI MACA 17 22861||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|P17AS00181||Promote and protect foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience for the general public.|
|P17AS00182||SUCR ACE PLC Fencing and Trails (PMIS# 196885A)|
|L17AS00059||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|P17AS00184||Remote and Active Monitoring of Special Status Wildlife, Mojave National Preserve|
|USGS 17 FA 0702||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700413||Native Plant Nursery Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700412||Invasive Plant Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700415||Habitat Restoration Intern|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700414||Riparian Restoration Intern|
|L17AS00060||BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study|
|L17AS00061||BLM-WY, Southwest Wyoming Watershed Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 22861||Joint Operations & Maintenance of the Natchez Visitor Reception Center|
|P17AS00188||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|L17AS00062||BLM-NOC, Enhancement of APEX Model for Simulating Soil Erosion and Salt Transport in the Colorado River Basin|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.