OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation (OVW 2018 13829)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.589.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Previous opportunity: USAID HARMONI - Towards Inclusion and Resilience
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2018 13829) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2019 15825||OVW FY 2019 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2018 13829", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: