OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation (OVW 2018 13829)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.589.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2018 13829", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: