FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (FR AMT 18 004)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $132,513,836.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 18 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 18 005||FY2018 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 18 006||FY2018 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR CRS 18 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FR RAE 18 002||Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 18 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: