Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) (F18AS00068)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00069||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00072||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00071||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety|
|F18AS00074||R1 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F18AS00073||State Wildlife Grant Program|
|F18AS00075||R1 Sport Fish Restoration|
|P18AS00123||P16AC00586 Mod 02, CCC Era Dry Stone Wall Training|
|P18AS00127||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance|
|P18AS00131||Invasive Plant Project in Southern Colorado|
|P18AS00132||YCC Crew- Yavapai-Apache Nation|
|P18AS00135||Rocky Mountain National Park Trails Work 2018|
|P18AS00136||Accelerator Mass Spectrometry Sampling|
|P18AS00137||Improve Visitor Use Areas throughout Little Bighorn National Battlefield|
|P18AS00140||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|P18AS00151||Trail Work at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P18AS00161||Trail Maintenance and Boundary Fence Repairs Project|
|P18AS00175||Trail Rehab and Repairs-Glacier National Park|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: