Apply for 72049718RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Indonesia USAID-Jakarta in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID HARMONI - Towards Inclusion and Resilience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018 Deadline for Question December 29, 2017 (0200 PM, Jakarta Time)Deadline for Submission of Past Performance January 26, 2018 (0300 PM, Jakarta Time) Deadline to Submit Initial Applications January 31, 2018 (0300 PM, Jakarta Time).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2018 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P50 Clinical Trials Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72049718RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049718RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0005||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0003638||FY18 DRL Internet Freedom APS|
|NPS 18 NERO 0006||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0007||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 18 NERO 0008||Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0003414||DRL FY17/18 Promoting Human Rights in Nicaragua Solicitation|
|DHS 17 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2017 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|18AC01||Production of Various Live Internet Broadcasts, Taped Video Productions and Training (up to 54 Hours)|
|USGS FA 18 0026||Notice of Intent: Site Response Models for the Atlantic and Gulf Coastal Plain|
|18CS21||Gender Responsive Training Tips for Staff working with Justice Involved Women|
|SFOP0003668||Journalist Reporting Tours in Northeast Asia 2018|
|SFOP0003662||DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|USGS 18 FA 0027||Hawaiian hoary bat conservation genetics: diet composition and population structure|
|NOIP18AC00071||PLC Coal Vein Trail Rehabilitation - THRO|
|SFOP0003672||Copy of DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|72052318APS00001||Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)|
|SFOP0003408||DRLFY17/18 Yemen - Child Soldiers|
|USGS 18 FA 0028||Integration of Planetary Geoscience, Cartography, and Remote Sensing|
|OVW 2018 14107||OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|OVW 2018 13821||OVW FY 2018 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049718RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.