Vegetation Mapping and Assessment in Sonoran Desert Network Parks (P17AS00464)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vegetation Mapping and Assessment in Sonoran Desert Network Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $94,041.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00464) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00466||Data Analysis and Report Writing for CHDN, SODN, and SOPN Monitoring Programs|
|P17AS00463||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeolgical Resources along High Priority Trail Segments|
|L17AS00195||BLM OR/WA Curry County Sudden Oak Death Treatment|
|L17AS00196||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Implementation and Sagebrush Restoration|
|L17AS00197||BLM-NM 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on New Mexico Public Lands|
|L17AS00198||BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico|
|L17AS00199||BLM-NM Tribal Survey Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area (NCA)|
|P17AS00470||Integration of strategic wildfire adn fuel treatment analysis|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle National Monument|
|F17AS00302||Designing Sustainable Landscape Projects|
|USGS FA 17 0277||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania - 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0401||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIWHSA1701013||Interpretive Park Guide|
|BOR PN 17 N003||Middle Entiat Adaptive Management Plan|
|P17AS00415||Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks|
|P17AS00478||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|L17AS00201||BLM-(MT), University/College Native Plant Materials Development Partnerships|
|P17AS00480||Enable Public and Research Access to the Peter Misch Geology Collection through Cataloging and Interpretive Products|
|L17AS00202||BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development|
|P17AS00479||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00464", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: