FY 17 KNLT Forestry Techs (F17AS00333)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 17 KNLT Forestry Techs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,212.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00333) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0001A||Notice of Intent|
|BOR MP 17 N020||Irrigation Water Delivery and Efficiency Project|
|F17AS00337||Land Trust Alliance Education Grant|
|USGS FA 17 0349||Notice of Intent: Quaternary Geological Map of Northern Minnesota at 1:500,000|
|P17AS00533||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|L17AS00223||BLM-NM Archaeological Museum Collections Management|
|L17AS00224||BLM-NM, Oklahoma Archaeological Education Outreach|
|NPSNOINTIR1701189||To identify, preserve, interpret and improve accessibility to the historic trails and associated features and landmarks and to promote public awareness of and appreciation for the Pony Express NHT.|
|NPSNOINTIR1701190||Study, preserve, protect, interpret, and promote the Old Spanish NHT|
|NPSNOINTIR1701195||To protect the historic integrity of the El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT, its contributions to tourism and economic development along its path and to educate the public about its resources and opportunities.|
|USGS 17 FA 0284||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00543||Genetic Analysis of Relic Aspen|
|P17AS00542||Support for Implementation of New Legislation Requirements|
|P17AS00546||Residence 1 Viga Preservation|
|P17AS00550||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|P17AS00552||Forest Soil Quality in the National Capital Region Network: Developing a QA/QC Process and Analyzing Data|
|F17AS00344||Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|P17AS00554||Paleontology Resources of Death Valley National Park|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00333", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: