Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project 2018 (P17AS00547)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00547) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00556||Internships at the Northeast Regional Office|
|P17AS00558||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|P17AS00563||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Enhancement Projects.|
|P17AS00566||Community Archeology, Exhibit, and Education About the Legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Resistance|
|P17AS00567||Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Interns|
|C NOFO 17 103||South India YouthSpeak Summit|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 31274||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Cane River Creole National Historic Park Housed at the Southeast Archeological Center.|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 26484||Rehabilitation of the Potkopinu and Rocky Springs Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30759||Digitize and Transcribe Sensitive Historical Documents, Oversized Documents, Video Tapes, Audio Tapes, and Photographic Materials|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 32443||NPS Southeast Regional Communications & Technical Editing Support|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 006||Establishing an English Language Center for the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research|
|NPS 17 NERO 0114||The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
|P17AS00597||Tribal Book Project for Yosemite National Park|
|P17AS00601||Support for Interpretation and Education Internships in National Capital Region|
|P17AS00607||Internships: Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
|P17AS00609||Horace M. Albright Collection, NPS History Internships|
|NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802||Engaging student interns from the University of North Alabama with the Natchez Trace Parkway|
|P17AS00610||Sharing of Best Practices in Preservation at PastForward National Preservation Conference|
|P17AS00616||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00622||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00547", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: