National Leadership Grants for Libraries (NLG LIBRARIES FY19)
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Leadership Grants for Libraries" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.312.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NLG LIBRARIES FY19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|LB21 FY19||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|MFA FY19||Museums for America|
|ME FY19||Museums Empowered|
|NANH FY19||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
|AAHC FY19||Museum Grants for African American History & Culture|
|IGSM FY19||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums|
|NLG M FY19||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NLG LIBRARIES FY19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: