Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership (P18AS00431)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2018 This is announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement provides public notice of NPSapos intention to award a task agreement under CA# P18AC00938 with Hopa Mountain..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00431) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0084||2018 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|SFOP0005270||Strengthening Parliament Effectiveness and Capacity in Tunisia|
|P18AS00436||Challenge Cost Share - 50th Anniversary of Rivers & Trails|
|F18AS00245||Conservation of Wetlands and Grasslands in the Rainwater Basin Joint|
|P18AS00446||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0088||Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch|
|NPS 18 NERO 0089||The Chesapeake Bay Storytellers Initiative|
|SBR25018CA0004||Building English teaching capacity in Brazil: Bilingual schools in the public school system|
|SFOP0005297||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005295||Supporting Tunisia's Elections|
|72052118RFA00006||“Counter-Traficking in Persons”|
|SBR25018CA0001||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0093||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site – Operations and Management|
|F18AS00260||Black-tailed Prairie Dog Population and Habitat Monitoring of Black-footed Ferret|
|F18AS00261||Des Lacs NWR Cyanobacteria Graduate Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0096||Anacostia River Recreational and Educational Programming|
|NPS 18 NERO 0095||Expansion of Landscope Chesapeake|
|P18AS00466||Cultural Landscape Report of Ford Island Chief Petty Officer's Bungalows Neighborhood and Battleship Row|
|CI CET 18 002||FY 2018 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|SMY300 18 YSEALI WS||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Empowering Southeast Asian Educators|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00431", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: