Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: MHTTC) (SM 18 015)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: MHTTC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $745,454.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 18 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SP 18 008||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success (Short Title: SPF-PFS)|
|CDC RFA DP17 17040201SUPP18||PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|CMS 1W1 18 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1809||High Obesity Program|
|TI 18 009||Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA DP18 1817||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Innovative State and Local Public Health Strategies to Prevent and Manage Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|HRSA 18 032||Evidence-Based Tele-Behavioral Health Network Program|
|CDC RFA GH18 18130101SUPP18||National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|72049218APS00001||Improved Health for Underserved Filipinos|
|SM 18 019||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA NS 18 032||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1813||Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH)|
|RFA HL 19 018||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Small Market Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 017||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 010||Limited Competition: Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 19 009||Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Linked Clinical Research Centers (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed )|
|HQ0034 18 1 0002||ARC Congressional Grant|
|72049218APS00001 02||ARMM Health Capacity Building Activity|
|RFI 625 18 RISEII HSD||RISE II HEALTH SERVICES DELIVERY ACTIVITY|
|HRSA 18 121||Vulnerable Rural Hospitals Assistance Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 18 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: