Augmenting Capacity for Humanitarian Emergencies of Infectious Diseases (720FDA18APS00001)
- The Agency for International Development in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Augmenting Capacity for Humanitarian Emergencies of Infectious Diseases" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Issue Date March 27, 2018 Deadline for Questions April 3, 2018 1600 hrs (EDT) Clarifications April 9, 2018 1600 hrs (EDT) Closing Date/Time for Concept Papers April 27, 2018 1600 hrs (EDT).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720FDA18APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: