Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – New Mexico (USDA NRCS NM CIG 18 001)
- The Department of Agriculture, Washington State Office in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – New Mexico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NM CIG 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 18 01||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Idaho|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001||Smith-Kilborne Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006540||Capacity Building Grants for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program (NLGCA)|
|USDA NRCS LA 18 002||Technical Assistance for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Louisiana|
|7200AA18RFA00017||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Legume Systems Research|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006551||Smith-Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 18 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|2018 09871||2019 Market Access Program (MAP)|
|2018 09867||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2018 09866||2018 Emerging Markets Program|
|2018 09869||2019 Quality Samples Program|
|2018 09868||2019 Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|USDA NRCS DE 18 001||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|USDA NRCS OR 18 03||Watershed Planning Capacity in Oregon 2018-2022|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006630||CYFAR Professional Development & Technical Assistance|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006652||Substance Abuse Program at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas|
|USDA FSA CRPFIA 2018||Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Forest Inventory Analysis Pilot Grant|
|2018 08||PL–480 Market Development and Technical Assistance|
|USDA NRCS IL 18 01||NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NM CIG 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: