DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award (W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|L19AS00002||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|L19AS00003||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
|L19AS00004||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|NIJ 2019 15203||Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants Solicitation, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15625||National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|19 568||Antarctic Artists and Writers Program|
|NIJ 2019 15528||Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting, FY 2019|
|19 569||Sustained Availability of Biological Infrastructure|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP HA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Horizon Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|PD 19 7680||Broadening Participation in Engineering|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: