Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA NS 19 026)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 19 026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 19 030||Neuropathological Assessment of TBI-related Neurodegeneration and Neurocognitive decline - Center Without Walls (NATBI CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1903||Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemoglobinopathies|
|CDC RFA DD19 1904||Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Tourette Syndrome (TS)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1904||2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC)|
|CDC RFA TS19 1902||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards|
|EP U3R 19 001||Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP19 1904||Technical Assistance to Increase Tobacco Cessation|
|CDC RFA TP19 1901||Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA AI 19 029||Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Centers - Coordination Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1908||Preventing Maternal Deaths: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|RFA AG 20 014||Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer's Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 097||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|TI 19 004||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act|
|HRSA 19 082||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|HRSA 19 083||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation|
|PA FPR 19 002||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants|
|AID RFI 663 19 00002||Eliminate Tuberculosis in Ethiopia (ETBE)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1903||Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country|
|HRSA 19 002||Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program|
|HRSA 19 089||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Paraprofessionals|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 19 026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: