Apply for F18AS00078
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Central Valley Project Improvement Act: Anadromous Fish Restoration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2018 Recipient has been selected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $136,072.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2018 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)
Previous opportunity: Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00078
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00086||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - U.S. Demand Reduction|
|F18AS00087||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - Priority Species|
|F18AS00090||South America Regional Program|
|USDA FS 2018 GLRI||Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2018|
|F18AS00092||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA|
|F18AS00095||Competitive State Wildlife Grant Program|
|F18AS00097||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|F18AS00099||2018 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program|
|F18AS00103||Southwest Region Fish and Aquatic Conservation:Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|F18AS00076||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F18AS00106||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F18AS00107||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F18AS00109||Saginaw Bay to Western Lake Erie Coastal Wetland Initiative|
|NPS NOIP18AC00094||Ice Age National Scientific Reserve- IATR|
|F18AS00113||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F18AS00114||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P18AS00080||Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00120||NAWCA 2019 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F18AS00128||Maankiki Marsh and Ferguson Bayou Re-Connection Phase 2a|
|F18AS00131||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2019-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.