Central Valley Project Improvement Act: Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (F18AS00078)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Central Valley Project Improvement Act: Anadromous Fish Restoration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.648.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2018 Recipient has been selected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $136,072.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: