Wolf Trap PLC Project (P18AS00645)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wolf Trap PLC Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,549.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Johnson, Washington, Wilkes, and Glascock Counties, Georgia
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources Conservation Intern
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00645) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00659||Visitor Services and Operations at Cesar E. Chavez National Monument|
|P18AS00681||Trail Conservation at the Santa Monica Mountains NRA|
|P18AS00721||Front Line Training Experience for Youth in Conservation|
|P18AS00726||Community Outreach and Engagement Internships|
|P19AS00086||Northwest Youth Corp (NYC) American Sign Language (ASL) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00645", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: