Wolf Trap PLC Project (P18AS00645)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wolf Trap PLC Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,549.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00645) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00659||Visitor Services and Operations at Cesar E. Chavez National Monument|
|P18AS00681||Trail Conservation at the Santa Monica Mountains NRA|
|P18AS00721||Front Line Training Experience for Youth in Conservation|
|P18AS00726||Community Outreach and Engagement Internships|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00645", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: