Subsurface Stress and Lost Circulation in Geothermal Drilling (DE FOA 0002083)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Subsurface Stress and Lost Circulation in Geothermal Drilling" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019 All submissions due by 500 pm Eastern time through EERE Exchange at https://eere-Exchange.energy.gov, EEREaposs online application portal..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement
Previous opportunity: Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002083) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002080||Water Power Technologies Office 2019 Research Funding Opportunity|
|DE FOA 0002014||Fiscal Year 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001996||Advancing Steam Turbine Performance for Coal Boilers|
|DE FOA 0002121||Notice of Intent to Issue: Next Generation Gasifier Concepts and Components to Advance Modular Coal Gasification|
|DE FOA 0002001||Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0002002||Advanced Materials for High-Efficiency, Flexible and Reliable Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0002116||Critical Components for Coal FIRST Power Plants of the Future|
|DE FOA 0002102||Promoting Domestic and International Consensus on Fossil Energy Technologies|
|DE FOA 0002005||ADVANCED SUBSEA SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND CAPABILITIES FOR ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY (EOR) IN OFFSHORE WELLS|
|DE FOA 0002118||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002118: Research and Development Opportunities for Building Energy Modeling|
|DE FOA 0002117||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002117: Research and Development Opportunities for Innovations in Sensors and Controls for Building Energy Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002083", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: