Apply for RBCS SDGG 2021
- The Department of Agriculture, in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.871.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)
Previous opportunity: CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RBCS SDGG 2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RBCS SDGG 2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRV003NOFO2021||The U.S.-Croatia Forum: a 21st Century Partnership|
|FTIF GUYANA FY20 0621||Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects|
|DLA 202201A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|72016921RFA00006||Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) activity in Serbia|
|OSBDC 2022 01||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002 094568||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE - Puerto Rico|
|SB OEDWB 21 003 094597||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT - Tulsa, OK|
|OSBDC 2022 02||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 003||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 004||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|DLA 202201B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program-Option Period for Existing PTACs|
|OSBDC 2022 05||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|OSBDC 2022 04||SBDC in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)|
|OSBDC 2022 03||OSBDC Funding Opportunity for the State of Louisiana|
|RDBCP RBDG 2022||Rural Business Development Grant (RBDG)|
|72048622 RDMA||USAID/RDMA Private Sector Landscape Assessment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RBCS SDGG 2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.