Apply for ENGAGEMENT 201710
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Engagement with Historical Records" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ENGAGEMENT 201710
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ENGAGEMENT 201710) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|LEADERSHIP 201712||Archives Leadership Institute|
|ARCHIVAL 201710||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|P17AS00434||Educational Civic Engagement|
|P17AS00443||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books - 2018|
|PRELIM 201801||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 201807||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|NPS 17 NERO 0092||Chinese American Public History, Community Outreach & Engagement|
|H98210 BAA 17 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program|
|P17AS00604||Cold War Era Official National Park Service Handbook|
|H98210 BAA017 0001||Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities|
|NPS 17 NERO 0127||Design - Repoint Brick Masonry|
|BOR GP 17 N006||Notice of Intent to Award Museum Property Processing and Curation|
|BOR GP 17 N001||Notice of Intent to Award Inadvertent Discoveries and Site Visits|
|BOR GP 17 N008||Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries of Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Unanticipated Discoveries|
|P17AS00726||Establish Southeast Regional Accessibility Program through Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0211||Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA|
|SPA100 18 GR 001 WHA 10302017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Competition, Paraguay.|
|SPA100 18 GR 002 WHA 10312017||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2018 Large Grants Competition, Paraguay|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 001||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY18 002||Nigeria: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation - Large Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ENGAGEMENT 201710", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.