PSMFC - Contractual Fractional Marking (BOR MP 18 N001)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PSMFC - Contractual Fractional Marking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.512.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects
Previous opportunity: Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewardship of Intertidal Zone and Protected Areas in a Changing Environment
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS WERC 2018||2018 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|BOR UC 18 N002||Lake Powell Evaporation Study|
|P18AS00008||Professional Education Program for Afghan Cultural Heritage Conservation|
|F18AS00018||R2 State Willdife Grant Program FOR STATE GAME AND FISH AGENCIES|
|F18AS00019||Georeferenced Database of Stream Crossing Structures Located in Identified Focal Watersheds of Puerto Rico|
|F18AS00020||2018 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|P18AS00013||Youth Conservation Activities|
|P18AS00014||Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico.|
|W912DQ 18 2 0001||CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM SUPPORT, FORT LEONARD WOOD, MISSOURI|
|NPSNOIPAIS1400087 0006||Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services to Padre Island National Seashore|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986 0001||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle NM|
|F18AS00023||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|P17AS00334MOD01||National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project|
|BOR PN 18 N001||Lake Cascade State Park O&M|
|BOR DO 18 F008||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018|
|BOR DO 18 F007||Drought Response Program: Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Year 2018|
|P18AS00016||Exterior Stucco Assessment and Pilot Conservation Treatment for the John Moulton House|
|NPSNOIZION1800061||Zion Canyon Trail Repair|
|L18AS00003||BLM-CO Volunteer Stewardship Program on Colorado's Public Lands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: