National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects (NPS 18 NERO 0004)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 23, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00024||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|001 FY2018||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS 18 FAC 0012||Notice of Intent - Single Source Award|
|002 FY2018||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0002450||Industry Outreach and Compliance Program - Jordan|
|P18AS00018||Cooperative Management of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|OVW 2018 13831||OVW FY 2018 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|72062418RFA00001||Political Transition and Inclusion( (PTI) in Cote d'Ivoire|
|USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region|
|DHS USCG 2018 001||National Non-Profit Organization Grant Program|
|BAA 267 NINEWA 2017||USAID BAA for Building Resilience in the Ninewa Plains and Western Ninewa|
|18 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|2018AFCPJA||2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DRL IRF NOFO 2018 001||DRL Religious Freedom Programing Sri Lanka|
|003 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|95332418N0003||Data Analytics Center Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|USGS 18 FA 0017||Low-Cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|P18AS00023||Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin, Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|NPSNOILAMR1800075||Professional care, management, and conservation of the museum collections for Lake Meredith NRA and Alibates Flint Quarries NM|
|004 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM YOUTH CAMPS|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: