Mission Blue Butterfly Translocation Project (P17AS00660)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mission Blue Butterfly Translocation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $263,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00660) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00379||Central Valley Project Improvement Act/Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|L17AS00230||BLM Utah Vernal Information Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0142||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Chesapeake National Historic Trails and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|F17AS00410||2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky|
|N62473 17 2 0013||Exotic Species Control at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field San Clemente Island|
|P17AS00677||Improve Hornbek Homestead Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00682||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|L17AS00229||BLM - Arizona, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P17AS00686||Notice of Intent: Repair Wind Damaged Adobe Building at Cow Creek|
|P17AS00687||Endangered Bird Monitoring and Evaluation at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00412||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00414||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00690||Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P17AS00691||Collaborative Study of the Flora of the Channel Islands|
|F17AS00416||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00693||NLCCA Rigorous Internship Program|
|P17AS00694||Threatened Snowy Plover Species Recovery at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|BOR UC 17 N017||Rio Chama Pilot Project|
|P17AS00698||Implementation of Invasive Palnt Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00697||Complete Portion of FLAG Museum Collection Condition Survey|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00660", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: