Apply for PA FPH 20 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 Title X Services Grants: Providing Publicly-Funded Family Planning Services in Areas of High Need – Maryland Service Area Only" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.217.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Weaving Lives and Hope / Hilando Vidas y Esperanza
Previous opportunity: University Support Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA FPH 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA FPH 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS APSGP FY20 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021|
|CDC RFA TS19 19010201SUPP20||PEHSU COVID-19 Emergency Response Supplement|
|CDC RFA GH20 2090||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally by Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security in Cameroon|
|RFA AA 20 009||Alcohol-HIV/AIDS Program Project Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications Research: Intervention and Cross-Cutting Foundational Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA OE17 17020401SUPP20||Increasing Public Awareness and Provider Education About Primary Immunodeficiency Disease|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010101SUPP20||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|PA PHE 20 002||Pregnancy Prevention Research Grants|
|PA PHE 20 001||Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research to Practice Center Grants for Adolescent Health Promotion in Order to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy|
|IR ORI 20 001||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|IR ORI 20 002||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|IR ORI 20 003||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and Evaluation|
|HRSA 21 055||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 106||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (RCORP-NAS)|
|RFA AG 21 023||Grants for Early Medical/Surgical Specialists' Transition to Aging Research (GEMSSTAR) (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2112||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|HRSA 21 002||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS IPP 0001||Tribal Injury Prevention Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HRSA 21 084||Service Area Competition-Additional Area: Newark, NJ|
|HRSA 21 003||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2020 IHS TDM 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA FPH 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.