BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website (M19AS00004)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2019 Synopsis Closing Date changed due to at final publishing via grants.gov the 15th was a low (Coded in Red) indicating applications should Not submit on February 15, 2019. Also to allow Applicants to Find the Opportunity in Posted status until the Package closes.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M19AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19 N002||Notice of Internet to Award|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 19 01||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2019|
|EPA OEI OIM00 18 00||TRIBAL SUPPORT FOR PARTICPATION IN THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE NETWORK|
|F19AS00073||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|W912DR1920001||Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA|
|SFOP0005548||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Brazil|
|BOR LC 19 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|EPA OEI 19 01||FY 2019 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|F19AS00087||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Support for Development and Implementation of the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership’s Conowingo Watershed Implementation Plan|
|USGS 19 FA 0048||Value of Information (VOI): Forest Risk Analysis with LANDFIRE|
|F19AS00094||Nuwuvi Working Group Meeting Facilitation and Gathering for Our Mountains Event Assistance|
|F19AS00101||Sonoran Joint Venture 2019 Awards Program|
|F19AS00100||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Grant Program- Endangered Species Grant Program FY19|
|USGS 19 FA 0066||Carbon dioxide fish barrier project: engineering and economic assessment|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M19AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: