BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website (M19AS00004)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2019 Archiving BOEM¿s Meteorological Data in GCOOS website" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.423.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2019 Synopsis Closing Date changed due to at final publishing via grants.gov the 15th was a low (Coded in Red) indicating applications should Not submit on February 15, 2019. Also to allow Applicants to Find the Opportunity in Posted status until the Package closes.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Dosage Probation White Paper Initiative
Previous opportunity: Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M19AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19 N002||Notice of Internet to Award|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 19 01||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2019|
|EPA OEI OIM00 18 00||TRIBAL SUPPORT FOR PARTICPATION IN THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE NETWORK|
|F19AS00073||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|W912DR1920001||Technical Services for Warrenton Training Center, VA|
|SFOP0005548||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Brazil|
|BOR LC 19 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|EPA OEI 19 01||FY 2019 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|F19AS00087||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Support for Development and Implementation of the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership’s Conowingo Watershed Implementation Plan|
|USGS 19 FA 0048||Value of Information (VOI): Forest Risk Analysis with LANDFIRE|
|F19AS00094||Nuwuvi Working Group Meeting Facilitation and Gathering for Our Mountains Event Assistance|
|F19AS00101||Sonoran Joint Venture 2019 Awards Program|
|F19AS00100||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Grant Program- Endangered Species Grant Program FY19|
|USGS 19 FA 0066||Carbon dioxide fish barrier project: engineering and economic assessment|
|BOR LC 19 F001||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY19|
|BOR LC 19 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Department|
|EPA G2019 ORD A1||Addressing Environmental Concerns in Vieques, Puerto Rico Through Community Participatory Research|
|F19AS00115||Avian Monitoring Surveys, Desert National Wildlife Refuge Complex|
|BOR LC 19 F002||Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M19AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: