Apply for DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Botswana in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Gaborone Ambaassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Detect, Prevent, Respond and Mitigate the Effects of Public Health Threats of National and Global Importance with the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) in the Kingdom of Thailand
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2021 SDL||Fiscal Year 2021 Small Dollar Loan Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.