Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Psychiatric Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $875,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants.
Previous opportunity: Dosage Probation White Paper Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002077||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|19 556||Signals in the Soil|
|FA8650 19 S 5015||Defense Production Act Title III Space Industrial Base Next Generation Reaction Wheels (NGRWs) Project|
|F19AS00105||Pyramid Lake Creel Survey|
|F19AS00106||Adaptive Management and Monitoring of Pyramid Lake, Nevada|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0333||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation For Youth And Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0334||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Transition to Employment for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0328||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0329||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|19 558||Faculty Development in the Space Sciences|
|USGS 19 FA 0068||Systemic analysis of hydrogeomorphic influences on native freshwater mussels|
|2019 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|W911NF19S0005||Fiscal Year 2020 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|19 559||Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes|
|2019 NIST SBIR 01||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I|
|693JF719R000009||Liquefied Natural Gas vs. Waterborne Transport|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|N00014 19 S F007||FY 2020 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.