Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement (ED GRANTS 041519 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.051.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2019 Applications Available April 15, 2019 Pre-Application Webinars For information about a pre-application webinar or potential future webinars, visit the Perkins Collaborative Resource Network (PCRN) at http://cte.ed.gov/#8203. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required, to submit a notice of intent to apply by May 15, 2019. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicantaposs name and a contact personaposs name and email address. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cybersecurity for Defense Manufacturing
Previous opportunity: Countering Wildlife Trafficking Through Air Transit in Ethiopia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 041519 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 041619 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 041919 005||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program CFDA Number 84.041C|
|P19AS00118||Archeological Research Associates|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 041519 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: