Apply for P19AS00030
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCSHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Training on the Rehabilitation and Conservation of Mid- to Late-20th Century Historic Buildings and Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.961.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,105.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative
Previous opportunity: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA OA VAN||American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) to create the AACC Virtual Apprenticeship Network|
|ETA TEGL NO 13 18||FY 19 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0002||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P19AS00048||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps|
|NPS 19 NERO 0005||Catalog Lowell NHP Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Ser|
|72039119APS00001||PLACING MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI YOUTH IN JOBS|
|FOA ETA 19 02||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VII|
|FOA ETA 19 01 YA||Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults|
|FOA ETA 19 01 A||Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults|
|ETA TEGL 15 18||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 011||Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0009||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|FOA ETA 19 06||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|FR 6200 N 50||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants|
|NPS 19 NERO 0014||Preservation and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.