Apply for P20AS00003
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 17, 2019 Applications must be submitted in grants.gov and received by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on December 17, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificatio
Next opportunity: The National Healthy Brain Initiative
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Apache, Coconino, Navajo and Yavapai Counties, Arizona
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00002||African American Civil Rights (AACR) History Grants|
|P20AS00001||African American Civil Rights (AACR) Preservation Grants|
|P20AS00004||Save America's Treasures - Collections|
|P20AS00005||Save America's Treasures - Preservation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.