Apply for FTA 2020 006 BUS
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,462,634.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: RESEARCH FOR INNOVATIVE EMISSION REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS
Previous opportunity: Sustained Support for Informatics Technologies for Cancer Research and Management (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 006 BUS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 006 BUS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2020 008 FERRY||Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR RLD 20 002||FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities|
|693JK320NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK320NF0007||Community Safety Grant|
|693JK320NF0009||Public Sector Training Grants|
|FR AMT 20 001||FY20 Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 002||FY20 National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 003||FY20 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission (NECC)|
|FTA 2020 004 TRI SRD||FY 2018 Safety Research Demonstration Program|
|FTA 2020 003 TRI BCP||FY 2018 Redesign of Transit Bus Operator Compartment to Improve Safety, Operational Efficiency, and Passenger Accessibility Program|
|FTA 2020 011 TPE HOPE||FY 2020 Helping Obtain Prosperity for Everyone Program|
|FHWA HUTE 2020 01||Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts|
|FTA 2020 012 TRI AIM||Accelerating Innovative Mobility (AIM) Challenge Grants|
|FR AMT 20 005||FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 20 004||FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|UTCTIER1COMP2020||UTC PROGRAM TIER 1 COMPETITION 2020|
|FR CRS 20 001||FY20 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FR RLD 20 003||FY20 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee|
|693JJ920R000060||State Notification to Consumers of Motor Vehicle Recall Status|
|FHWA TTPSF 2020||FY20 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 006 BUS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.