Apply for SFOP0008814
- The Department of State, Office of Acquisitions Management in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Innovation through Science and Technology: Global, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,360,649.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program
Previous opportunity: DOD, Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008814
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008814) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008796||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP EHDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP DSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|SFOP0008823||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|SFOP0008824||Global Innovation through Science and Technology: Global, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital and Orbital Flight Opportunities "TechFlights"|
|W81XWH 22 S JWMRP||DoD Joint Warfighter Medical, Military Medical Research and Development Award|
|SFOP0008842||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative in the Balkans|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1948||Sedimentation and Paleo-flood Investigations Coastal and Estuarine Systems|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|22 583||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phases 1 and 2 for the 2022 Cohort - Tracks H, I, J|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008814", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.