Apply for DE FOA 0002288
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GALVANIZING ADVANCES IN MARKET-ALIGNED FUSION FOR AN OVERABUNDANCE OF WATTS (GAMOW)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2020 The Concept Paper Due Date is 03/27/2020. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Grants to Engage Men and Boys as Allies in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls Program
Previous opportunity: RESEARCH FOR INNOVATIVE EMISSION REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002288
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002288) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 544||Expeditions in Computing|
|USAFA INSS BAA 2020||Weapons of Mass Destruction/Weapons of Mass Effect Research|
|W911NF 20 S 0006||Fiscal Year 2021 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|AID OAA L 20 00007||Designing for Sustainable Physical Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology Services in Health Systems|
|G20AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|DE FOA 0002289||RAPID ENCAPSULATION OF PIPELINES AVOIDING INTENSIVE REPLACEMENT (REPAIR)|
|2020 NIST SBIR 01||NIST Small Business Innovation Research Program Phase I|
|G20AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|DE FOA 0002254||Research to Enable Fuels From Sunlight|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0401||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Healthcare Policy and Disability|
|20 548||Signals in the Soil|
|20 547||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program|
|G20AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|DE FOA 0002307||RFI - Next Generation Ammonia System Integration Project|
|G20AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0002||Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY21 Air Force Submission)|
|G20AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|W9126G 20 02 2340||Technical natural resource support to assist AFCEC, SAF, and Headquarters AF with managing natural, cultural resource programs|
|BAA MEX PCM 2020||Blended Finance Approaches to Promote Sustainable Landscapes and Reduce Deforestation in Mexico|
|W81XWH 20 ARP IDA||DoD Autism, Idea Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002288", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.