Apply for P20AS00013
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fuels Reduction (Fire), Conservation Activiiters (Litter Removal); Lake Mead NRA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with NDF.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Disaster Response Grant Program – School-Based Services
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00013
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00005||OR/WA Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00025||OR/WA Master Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Funding Opportunity|
|USGS FA 20 0035||Notice of Intent: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Operations - EHP|
|P20AS00017||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Mesa Verde Voices Podcast Series|
|P20AS00016||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|F20AS00026||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|BOR PN 20 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|P20AS00022||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P20AS00023||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|USGS FA 20 0048||Notice of Intent: Joint NOVA - U.S. Geological Survey Caribbean-Florida Water Science Center|
|BIA TRP2020 0001||TRIBAL ADAPTATION & OCEAN & COASTAL MANAGEMENT & PLANNING|
|NPS NOIP16AC00371 001||Wildlife Surveys and Natural Resource Preservation in Badlands National Park - Vaccinate Black-footed Ferrets for Plague|
|BOR DO 20 F006||WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects|
|NPS NOIP20AC00057||Return of Wolves to Isle Royale Consequences for Mesocarnivores|
|BOR DO 20 F008||WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|L20AS00024||OR/WA Master Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00030||WY Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program|
|L20AS00034||BLM-CO: Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance|
|L20AS00035||WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00036||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.