Apply for DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Expand Public Access to Olmsted Archives with Digitizing Project
Previous opportunity: FY20 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00015||R8 - Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|OVW 2020 18533||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 National Tribal Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault Solicitation|
|ED GRANTS 082120 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425P|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.