Apply for P19AS00121
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exotic Plant Monitoring in Southern Plains Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00027 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,879.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program
Previous opportunity: Cybersecurity for Defense Manufacturing
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00121
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00121) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00020||MT Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00011||MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L19AS00019||BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects|
|L19AS00008||BLM-WO (National) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|P19AS00127||Internships to Monitor Wildlife Populations at Channel Islands National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N0005||Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area|
|L19AS00022||NV 2019 Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program|
|L19AS00023||NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Management Program|
|P19AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species|
|USGS 19 FA 0146||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F018||WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|BOR DO 19 F008||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|NPSNOIYELL1900359||Native Trout Conservation Internships|
|L19AS00024||BLM NV Statewide Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00051||Physical Science Data Collection and Geospatial Analysis at Joshua Tree NP|
|F19AS00203||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F19AS00204||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|L19AS00029||BLM ORWA Master Wildlife Resource Management|
|F19AS00205||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00121", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.