Apply for W81XWH 22 LCRP CTRPA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DOD, Autism Research Program, Career Development Award
Previous opportunity: Workforce Pathways for Youth
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 22 LCRP CTRPA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 22 LCRP CTRPA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 PRMRP DA||DoD PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 22 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRMRP IIRA||DoD PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRMRP CTA||DoD PRMRP Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRMRP TTDA||DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRMRP FPA||DoD PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|22 578||Geobiology and Low-Temperature Geochemistry (GG)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0025||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0012||Willamette Valley Prairie Pollinator Studies|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0011||“Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas”|
|N00244 22 S SEA FO01||Sea Cadet Program|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP IIRA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP PGRA||Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP OCA||Ovarian Cancer Academy – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|SFOP0008734||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F||DOD Epilepsy, Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Faculty Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP RPA||DOD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 22 LCRP CTRPA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.