Apply for 001 FY2020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Forensic-Medical and Advocacy Services for Tribes (FAST) Initiative
Previous opportunity: Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 001 FY2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (001 FY2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASCONAKRY AFCP FY20||Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation 2020|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 01||U.S. Mission in Morocco|
|72052320RFI00001||Request for Information - Strategic Communications Services - USAID/Mexico|
|SVM700 20 PAS 008||2020 Alumni Small Grants Competition|
|PAS CMR FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Yaounde PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 20 FA 0263||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois|
|SFOP0006239||2020 CTR Enforcing Sanctions Against the DPRK's WMD Program|
|SFOP0006242||2020 CTR Global Nuclear Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0006244||2020 CTR Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006243||2020 CTR Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006247||2020 CTR Securing WMD Expertise at Higher Education Institutions|
|SFOP0006248||2020 CTR Countering Threats from Acquisition or Misuse of Emerging and Advanced Technologies for WMD and WMD-Related Delivery Systems|
|SFOP0006246||2020 CTR Preventing the Transfer of Proliferation Sensitive Technology to Iran|
|SFOP0006245||2020 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0006254||2020 CTR Countering the Proliferation of Advanced Conventional Weapons to States of Proliferation Concern|
|SFOP0006253||2020 CTR Strengthening International Nonproliferation Norms|
|SFOP0006255||2020 CTR Reducing Resurgent State Weapons of Mass Destruction Threats|
|PAS JOR FY20 001||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants|
|PAS JOR FY20 002||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants|
|DOS HRE FY2020||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "001 FY2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.