Cooperative Agreement w/ Three Rivers Resource Conservation and Development Council (F17AS00125)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement w/ Three Rivers Resource Conservation and Development Council" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00125) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00125", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: