Cooperative Agreement w/ Three Rivers Resource Conservation and Development Council (F17AS00125)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Agreement w/ Three Rivers Resource Conservation and Development Council" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2017 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Invasive Species Research, Support and Outreach at Haleakala National Park
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-0001628 “Productivity Enhanced Algae and Tool-Kits (PEAK)”
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00125) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS WV MULTI 19 GEN0010179||West Virginia Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|USDA NRCS OH CIG GEN0010276||Ohio NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301||South Carolina urban communities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00125", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: