2017 Multi-sectorial Assistance for Somali Refugees in Aw Barre (AB) and Sheder (SH) Camps, Ethiopia (SFOP0001455)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 Multi-sectorial Assistance for Somali Refugees in Aw Barre (AB) and Sheder (SH) Camps, Ethiopia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0001455) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0001456||FY 2017 Request for Full Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Jordan|
|SFOP0001568||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence (GBV) in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies.|
|SCAISB 17 AW 004 03212017||English Language Programs in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad|
|P17AS00137||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 003||Supporting Libyas Political Transition|
|P17AS00135||Museum Content Development|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 059||DRL Global Religious Freedoms - Europe and East Asia and the Pacific|
|SCAISB 17 AW 005 03222017||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad|
|P17AS00145||HUTR Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 001 SCA 03272017||Management of Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan|
|NOIP16AC00007||Implement Multi-modal Alternative Transportation Plan - Expand Bike Share System - MISS|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 060||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor NOFO Encouraging Citizen Participation in the NEA Region|
|P17AS00151||Ultimate Journey Program Curriculum Revision|
|NOIP17AC00157||Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR|
|17CS05||Dosage Probation White Paper|
|HU0001 17 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|ISN ISNECC 17 010||Strategic Trade Control Legal and Regulatory Refinements and National Control List Workshop â Tajikistan|
|NNH17ZHA0002N||2017 Competitive Program for Science Museums, Planetariums and NASA Visitors Centers (CP4SMPVC)|
|SBUR SGWIPF 17 003||Comprehensive Programming to Address and Respond to Gender-based Violence in Laos and Nepal Initiative|
|EAP EAPAQM 17 002||Counterterrorism Administrative Support for East Asia and the Pacific|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0001455", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: